Signs That Your Service Can Improve
- You frequently experience missed schedules
- Inability to practice flexibility or customization
- You frequently receives enquiries regarding orders that have not been delivered
- Unable to track shipments
- Experience difficulties communicating with your chosen forwarder
These are just a few of the areas that will cause your customer frustration.
Keeping Customers Satisfied
Ask yourself this question: What keeps customers loyal to forwarders?
Answer: An informed customer with a reliable solution to their problems will keep a customer loyal to you.
A frustrated customer will not stay a loyal customer. Shortfalls in the logistics side of business will cause lost revenue in sales and increased operational costs. As such, keeping our customers satisfied and tailoring our product for them is one of our top priorities.
5 Critical Areas of Logistics